Friday already!
This afternoon at 4:30 we'll once again head to Manheim for a football game. This is a big one - their homecoming game! We're happy that we'll get to see Miki again. Even Jeremy and Mike are coming up from DC for the game. Miki and her friend did not make it to DC this week as they had hoped, due to the rainy weather, so this way they'll at least get to see each other. Sam and Sammy will be there again too. I wish so much that we could stay down for tomorrow, but our budget says Dick really needs to get those Saturday morning overtime hours in at work. Also, some dear friends in our choir are getting married tomorrow afternoon. So that will be a fun time. Always the pull to be several places at once.
Last evening on the local NBC channel down home, there was a short interview with Bjorn. We discovered that we're able to get their newscasts live online. So Dick videoed it with his phone. I'm so glad he did, because I was teaching piano lessons at the time and would have missed it. I just love Bjorn. He's a really, really cool guy!
One picture this time, my annual autumn picture taken from the back door of the church office. It was actually very warm and overcast on Tuesday when I took it, and I wished the sun were shining. But I was afraid that if I waited I would miss my opportunity. Turns out, it looks beautiful even on a cloudy day! I'm going to try to keep my camera ready to go as we travel this afternoon. The mountains are probably more colorful than they were on Sunday.

3 comments:
I really enjoyed the interview. The picture is gorgeous!
Have fun tonight!
That was a great interview. I am glad that you posted it.
Loved the interview and hearing Bjorn speak. What a great experience. The scene from your office is amazing. How beautiful to be able to look out and see that, any time of year.
Post a Comment