Just a quick update! First of all, some night-time snow pics from a sudden, heavy snowfall we had on Wednesday evening.
The next morning my mountain (outside our bedroom window was bright and shiny!
A VERY exciting Valentine's event in our family was Sam and Jenn's official engagement!! At last!!
Here's one of my favorite pictures of them with Sammy. We are SO happy for them!
We are heading to DC tonight to spend the weekend with Jeremy. Thirty-three years ago today he was this tiny baby in my bed. He was born at home - on purpose. It was such a very happy night for our little family. Anthony was 3, Lisa almost 6, and they saw him just minutes after he was born.
Happy Birthday, Jeremy!
Gotta run!

.jpg)

2 comments:
What a wonderful week! The snow is beautiful and I'm envious of that view. Happy Birthday to Jeremy and I'm so excited about Sam and Jen. Woohoo!
So happy for Sam and Jenn! Hope you are all having a wonderful time in DC this week end. We had some snow overnight again...just a light snow. I'm ok with that!
Post a Comment