Friday, January 11, 2013

Our week; CUTE pictures I 'stole"

Friday already!  

On Monday evening I had a council meeting with the Houserville folks while Dick was at a sound system trouble-shooting session with some Fillmore folks.  

On Tuesday evening we decided to use a gift card Frank and Lauren had given us for Christmas.  Any guesses where we went?
Olive Garden, of course!  Nobody makes chicken alfredo like they do.  And their salad and breadsticks are the best.  

On Wednesday evening at Houserville's praise team practice I introduced the song I Need Thee (Hear My Cry).  It's a new song from a few years ago that incorporates the chorus from an old hymn.  When I first learned it a couple of years ago it was truly the cry from the depths of my heart.  It still is.  I found it on YouTube if you'd like to hear it.

http://youtu.be/wgxTLTUPRTM


There wasn't anything else to take pictures of this week, so instead I'll share a few cute ones from other people.  

This is what happens when you let a little boy put his own bubble bath in the water!

In Florida Sophie is working out with her headphones on!  You go, girl!

In California my nephew Scott (Janet and Elvin's son) has his three boys on board.  I laughed out loud as soon as I saw this picture.  The varied expressions on the boys' faces is just too funny!

Since Dick took all the pictures I had posted from our time at my sister Mary Ellen's house on Sunday, he did not get this shot!  Mary Ellen took this one.
  
I plan to make a trip to Lancaster County this afternoon.  Jenn is away for training for these two weeks, and Sam and Sammy are batching it.  So I'll go add some Grandma presence tonight and tomorrow.  

1 comment:

Mari said...

I loved that version of the song. Looks like Austin had lots of fun in the tub. I wonder how long it took to get it rinsed out?
Have fun with Sammy!