Music is an important part of the Witmer family reunion experience. Today I'll post some short videos from the weekend.
My sister Betty's husband Scott Kepnes is a funny, energetic children's entertainer. I'm disappointed that my grandchildren had already left by the time we got to this part. The adorable little ones are Doris's grandchildren.
Anthony and Scott enjoy some blues.
On Sunday morning our trio (Doris, Barb, and my self) tried a new arrangement of Be Thou My Vision we had never done before. We decided we're starting to sound like we're hitting our 60's, hahaha!
As always, we all stood to sing some favorite hymns. For some reason all of these videos seem to be cut off right before the end of the song. Sorry about that.
And this has nothing to do with music - except that Sammy's giggles are music to my ears!
2 comments:
Oh that cute Sammy!! Was so happy to see him in person last week-end. The singing sounds good...amazing from a phone!
You are all so talented! I love all the music and the giggling is some of the best music!
Post a Comment