As I sit looking at all my pictures from this weekend, I hardly know where to start sharing about it. First off, if you happen to be a reader unfamiliar with my family, I'll start there. I grew up in a family of seven girls and one boy. As the years have gone by, we and our children have spread all over the country. Our oldest sister Janet, as well as our parents are now in Heaven. But every year we get together for a weekend reunion at Ebenezer Mennonite Bible School near Hanover, PA. The population is different every time. Some cousins haven't seen each other for years because they never hit the same year! But we always have FUN!
Here are pictures of those who attended this year.
Our beloved stepmother, better known as Grandma Mary (Lancaster County), my sister Barb Brubaker (left) from Idaho, and my sister Mary Ellen (Lancaster County). Barb has a husband, four children, and two grandchildren who were unable to attend.
No one from my sister Janet's family was able to attend this year. They are from Michigan and California, and we were very fortunate to have them with us last year.
My brother Dick and his wife Nancy (Lancaster County). Their son Richard and his family (Lancaster County) and their son Steve and his family (Middle East) were unable to attend this year.
Dick and I with our three grandchildren that were there. (More about this photo shoot later!)
Our daughter Lisa, her husband George, and daughter Sophie (Tampa, FL)
Our son Anthony, his wife Lori, and son Austin (State College, PA)
Our son Jeremy and his friend Mike (Washington DC).
Our son Sam, his girlfriend Jenn, and their son Sammy (Lancaster County)
My sister Doris, her husband Dale, their six children, children-in-law, and grandchildren (Lancaster County)
My sister Betty, her husband Scott, their children Merida and Isaiah (New Hampshire)
My sister Rose, her husband Bob, their five daughters and son-in-law. (Atlanta, GA) Their son Matt was unable to attend. Actually, daughter Katie and her husband live in N. Carolina.
That's all I have time for today. I'll be doing a post per day this week.

2 comments:
Love all the pictures! I can only imagine how much fun you had together. Both Sophie and Austin are changing and growing up! I'll be waiting to hear more about that photo shoot. (Could it have anything to do with Austin?) :)
How can you tell, Mari? Haha! Poor boy had to be awoken from a nap for pictures.
Post a Comment