Saturday, February 18, 2012

Time flies, feeling like old people, big week

Sorry, it looks like I didn't take any pictures since Sunday.  But don't worry, I WILL have pictures after this weekend.  Sam, Jenn, and Sammy will be arriving later today for the weekend, and will be bringing Destiny along.  I'm SO excited.  

Last evening I babysat Austin and we had the most fun.  Sometimes when I'm with him and realize how much he's grown up already it brings tears to my eyes.  Time just goes too fast.  And speaking of that, I'm reminded that I do have a cute picture to share!  Last Friday Sophie and George went to their first Father-Daughter dance!!   Would you just look at this!  Do you think she is a little bit excited??

Dick and I have felt like old people this week.  I'm nursing my shoulder pain, which probably resulted from things I was doing while working out with my exercise video,  and he's nursing extreme wrist pain that resulted from something that happened while playing basketball last week.    I think the moral of the story is:  we should just stay sitting, hahahahahaha!  But we're both seeing some pounds come off on the scales once again, so I guess we'll keep moving, slowly but surely.

This was, of course, a big week for me with the introduction of my Music@Home project.  Anthony got my website up and running yesterday.  The web address is very simple:  www.jeanstauffer.com  Take a look at it, and if you or anyone you know is a home school parent, feel free to spread the word. 

And now, company's coming and I have a house to clean up, groceries to buy, and food to make!

2 comments:

Doris said...

So glad the pounds are coming off but sorry that you are hurting! Have fun with the Grands this week-end! I'm debating if the house is ready for the family gathering tomorrow or if we should meet somwhere else. We will have Corey's dog because of their open house on Sunday and my kitchen is still not done.....guess we will see. I will keep the kids this afternoon again too so Corey can work at their house.

Enjoy your time with family!

Mary Ellen said...

That picture of George & Sophie is so delightful. Have a great time this weekend, and I do hope you and Dick can soon get relief from some physical pain.
Mary Ellen