Since I haven't blogged for days and there's nothing current I want to blog about, I've decided to take one of my trips down memory lane. Here are pictures of Januarys past from my Picasa files.
2004 - Destiny and her babies in her favorite spot in our farmhouse.
2005 - Sophie was welcomed into Lisa and George's hearts. Well, all of our hearts, of course!
2006 - My sister Mary Ellen and I went to see a movie that was sold out, so we rented one and watched it at home.
2007 - A very warm January day (in the 70's) at my parents' house. Ahh, there's my dad.
2008 - One of the FUNNEST times ever with my MCDS co-workers - the conference in Pittsburgh and the bus ride.
2009- Austin entered the world.
2010 - A year later I was his nanny, and he was already doing this!
2011 - I "passed the baton" of worship leading at Grace Community Fellowship to Herb Suereth.
2012 - Sammy has been charming us for several months now!


3 comments:
What a fun post! I can't believe how Destiny has grown, I love the picture of Lisa and Sophie and I can't believe that Austin is almost 2. It seems just a short time ago that we were doing the countdown to his arrival. And Sammy is changing before my eyes!
Actually, Mari, he's turning 3 on Tuesday!
How well I remember that warm day in 2007. Was fun to look back! You have January birthdays in your family....ours start in March. Sammy is so cute!
(pardon the scattered thoughts...just got up and am working on my 1st cup of coffee!)
Have a great Lord's Day!
Post a Comment