Three years ago today Austin Mitchell Stauffer entered the world in the wee hours of the morning. Some of you remember his website on which Anthony was updating the progress of his arrival! Seems like yesterday.
Later that day I fell in love....
Lori was on Cloud Nine - the dream of her life come true.
Three generations of Stauffer men started to get acquainted.
We look at those pictures and miss that precious little baby. But we would never trade him for the charming, intelligent, FUNNY three-year-old he is today.
5 comments:
He is a charmer for sure! Happy Birthday to a handsome little guy!
Happy Birthday, Austin! I remember that day.... You were about ready to explode till you could get there and put him in your arms! 3year olds are so much fun....with a few challenges too, of course =)
what a dear boy
Happy Birthday Austin! I remember that day well. He's grown from an adorable baby to a good looking kid!
Hey Jean - You won the DVD on my blog! Can you e-mail me your address? It will be sent to you.
Post a Comment