Sunday, October 30, 2011

Austin, snow, Sammy

On Friday evening I had the fun of keeping Austin overnight. Here's a cute video I took as we were having Corn Chex for our bedtime snack. Lately he is often humming or singing a tune as he plays, and apparently also as he eats, as you will see here. Of course, any singing he does just tickles this grandma to pieces!

Our weekend plans were changed by SNOW! Sam and Jenn, and of course Sammy, were going to come up for the weekend, but yesterday turned out to be an October Nor'easter, especially in Lancaster County. I'll share some pics next post when I get back to my computer.

Right now I'm posting from my phone as we drive, on this beautifully sunny Sunday afternoon. If Sammy couldn't come to us, we're going to him!

6 comments:

Jean said...

Sorry, my video link doesn't work. Not sure how to do it from my phone. I'll keep trying to figure it out.

Justabeachkat said...

No video yet :-(

I've heard so much about the unusual weather. So glad you're able to go see Sammy. Photos later, I hope. I sure miss Daven.

Hugs,
Kat

Justabeachkat said...

The video worked when I went to the youtube site. So stinkin' adorable!

Hugs,
Kat

Mari said...

I cut and pasted the link and it worked for me. Cute, cute, cute! He is getting so big!
Glad you are going to see Sammy - bummer they couldn't come.

Jean said...

Okay, now the video shows up here. Enjoy!

Doris said...

Enjoy, I did!! He is growing up into a little man!

So glad you were able to see Sammy! Our baby comes this week =)