I've been keeping really busy this week. In addition to my regular routine I'm preparing for a weekend of leading worship for a ladies' retreat at Camp Hebron near Harrisburg.
I took several really cute pictures of Austin today, but my computer is acting weird about saving them right now. So I'll show you the funny one I took, not of him, but of his "work".
I think he must have been putting the teddy bear on my Tupperware pitcher to go potty! This is how I found it!
Later at Anthony and Lori's he discovered a collapsed cardboard box with the recycling stuff. He had a different idea of how to recycle a cardboard box.

5 comments:
What a cutie!
Have a wonderful day.....sun is shining here too. I want to go run some errands this morning before my littles arrive.
Awww! He sure is getting big!
We are very excited about you joining us and look forward to an enriching weekend. Alma
It certainly doesn't take a lot of money to entertain Austin. He is so curious and creative.
He is adorable! It seems all kids love an empty box...sometimes more than what's inside them. LOL
Hope your weekend is good.
Hugs,
Kat
Post a Comment