Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bringing you a smile

Here are some videos from this week that will bring a smile to your face.  The first was taken at the YMCA on Friday when I took him to Playpals.  His favorite things there are the sliding boards and hula hoops.  As you can see, he does not walk, he runs, almost like he's afraid he's running out of time or someone else might get there first!  I love the way he twists his hands when he flips the hula hoop.  He learned that back in his spinning-the-bowls days!!


And here's one Anthony posted the other night.  I absolutely crack up every time I watch it or think about it.  Lori is such an awesome mom.  It seems she has endless energy and patience.
 

And a picture that brings a smile to my face.  Destiny sent me this picture of herself from her new home in Florida yesterday.  I miss her so much and treasure every chance I get to talk with her. 

4 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Gosh, Austin is really getting to be a big boy. I can clearly remember when she was pregnant with him and now just look how big he is! We're so excited that our newest little one will be here in October. Destiny is growing up too. I see a teenager coming soon!

Hugs,
Kat

Mari said...

Those videos are really cute! He sure is active isn't he?
Destiny looks happy in that picture. I know how much time she spent with you, and can see that you would really miss her. I'm sure she misses you guys too.

Doris said...

That active little guy is what's keeping his Grandma young =) Beautiful picture of Destiny! Have a great day!

Cherdecor said...

Cute videos! Destiny looks so happy! I guess I would be happy too if I could move down there at least during the wintertime.