Well, my hubby made it back home from Florida without incident today, praise God! He has a regularly scheduled PET scan first thing tomorrow morning, then he goes back to work.
I'm really sleepy, so I'm just going to post a few pictures, first of all from Florida. Grandma Mary is spending six weeks in Sarasota, FL with friends, so yesterday George, Lisa, and Sophie, and of course Dick, spent the day with her.
I love this one! I can almost hear her laughing.
Meanwhile in State College we were celebrating Austin's 2nd birthday. I know Anthony took a lot of great pictures, so I'll post more when I get them from him. But tonight I'll post two that I took. I gave him a Tonka dump truck, which I remember having been a favorite toy for our kids. I think it eventually died a slow death from rust in our sand box!
So at first Austin did the normal thing of loading it with blocks and pushing it.
But then, true Austin-style, he tried sitting in it, hahahahaha!




3 comments:
Welcome back Dick! Looks like all the Stauffers had a great week.
Oh my, Austin and Paityn are so much alike!
So happy Dick got home ok. Love the pictures with Mary. I'm sure she enjoyed spending time with them.
Have a great day!
Very nice pictures of everyone!
Post a Comment