I was at Anthony and Lori's church this afternoon for the kick-off for their Biggest Loser challenge. I'm ready to get serious again after putting some pounds back on over the holidays. This week I started working out to a new DVD I recently bought. I'm starting with the easy 20-minute version, and even that has given me sore muscles. I'm really out of shape, I guess. I miss those brisk, long walks I used to do every day when the weather was nice and Austin was willing to sit in a stroller.
When I left the church I decided that while I was on that side of town I would go check out the Goodwill thrift store. Here's the collection of decorator items I found for my kitchen. Now I have to get some more candles.

3 comments:
Like all your 'stuff'!
I wanna come shop at your Goodwill =)
You really found some great finds!
I don't usually find such neat things. However, I don't go that often. I think I need to shop more regularly before all the good things are gone.
Post a Comment