Our Christmas Eve day was about as laid back as we've ever had. Dick had off work, we did some errands, I practiced O Holy Night with the gal that I'll be doing a duet with Sunday morning, we cleaned a little bit, shopped for our fondue groceries, and went to Anthony and Lori's to babysit Austin so they could go out to eat. He was having so much fun "decorating" their Christmas tree with his blue, yellow, and orange plastic balls. He would throw them at the tree, and every once in a while one would lodge in the branches. He would stand back and clap in self-satisfaction!
We took him to see a cool synchronized Christmas light display, but he was not in the mood for it. So after we left their house we went back to watch it again and I got the following videos It's the coolest thing. You sit outside the house with your car radio tuned to 100.3. And then you sit and enjoy three or four Christmas carols as the Christmas lights on their house dance to the music!
.Let It Snow
Carol of the Bells
Have a Blessed Christmas day! We will be having our fondue today at Anthony and Lori's house with Sam and Jennifer, Destiny, Lori's brother and family, and one of Lori's co-workers.
3 comments:
There was one of these displays near us last year. Very neat!
Merry Christmas!
We saw a show like that last night! Ellen just loved it! She thought it was the coolest ever =)
I would love to do a fondue dinner with you sometime. I think your tradition is so neat! We'll be having our traditional meal...chicken cordon bleu, sour cream potatoes, baked corn, deviled eggs......
Merry Christmas!
I have only seen these light shows on the computer. I love them!
I am home alone eating my gluten-free sandwich of turkey with unsalted butter and apple cider. I usually have a bread and butter pickle to help the taste of this sandwich but not any more. Salt had to go. Now my blood pressure is normal.
Alan and Chad went to see a movie.
That new Narnia movie.
Chad is fixing dinner tonight.....Quail. Not sure if I am going to eat it or not. He has some kind of blackberry sauce fixed.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
He has a turkey soaking in brine for baking tomorrow. I love having someone else cook the food!
Post a Comment