Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pictures from California

This week my sister Mary Ellen has the wonderful privilege of being in California with the new twins in our family. The twins, Jonah and Reid, are sons of my nephew Scott and his wife Sheri. Scott is the son of my beloved sister Janet (who passed away six years ago) and her husband Elvin.


Here are Sheri and Mary Ellen with the babies.

Here's Scott playing with their three-year-old son Corbin.

Jonah and Reid Peifer. I wonder if Janet knows about them. She would be so crazy over them.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It indeed is a privilege to be here to help take care of Reid and Jonah. I'm having a great time, each day goes to fast. We were at the doctor yesterday for the babies shots (poor things) and to be weighted. Jonah is 13.3 lb, Reid is 11.8 lb. They are growing! MEW

Tonja said...

They are beautiful! A double blessing! And, for sure, Janet knows.

Cherdecor said...

They are beautiful children. I know that Janet would have been so proud of them.

I have my fingers crossed hoping that this will post. I am having issues with blogger.