I need to post some pictures from this week, because after this weekend I will have a lot more. First of all, I want to tell you about my camera.
I've had the same digital camera for almost six years, and lately it's been giving me so much trouble that I seldom bothered to use it. It was just easier to use my cell phone. I knew that sometime I need to get another one, but spending money on a camera was not high on the list of priorities just now.
Imagine my delightful surprise when George and Lisa gave me a camera when I arrived in Florida! George's boss gave one to each of the employees who went to Costa Rica! However, since George and Lisa already have an amazing camera, they didn't need the one from the boss, so they gave it to me! And I LOVE it!!! It is smaller than my previous one, so much easier to fit into my purse. And it has 14 mega pixels, and takes great videos too. I am just delighted with it! So have you noticed that my pictures were better than before?
This week has just flown by. Destiny is here this week going to day camp at the local high school, a program sponsored by the YMCA. She's really loving it. Several afternoons we went to the library after Lori was off work and had picked up Destiny. Yesterday we went to a park. This evening the new band that Anthony has joined played at a wingsfest at the local ski resort.
Below are pictures of the above. If the video I took of Anthony being featured in a solo ever finishes uploading, I'll post that at the bottom.
Tomorrow evening we'll be driving to York County for my family's annual weekend together. My sisters from Idaho, New Hampshire, and Georgia will be there. We'll have a precious time together. However, it will be the first time we're together without Dad, so there will be many thoughts of him and tears as well.
3 comments:
I did notice the pictures were sharper and wondered if you had gotten a new camera. Nice!!
See you later today....yeah =)
How wonderful to get a new camera!
I always love hearing Anthony play - he is so talented. It's fun seeing the little kids dancing to the music.
Have a great time with your family!
GOD IS GOOD TO YOU! How awesome that you got a FREE camera! It takes good video too!
Post a Comment