Friday, April 23, 2010

Fun weekend coming up

We're getting ready to pack up for our weekend in Lancaster County. It will be a fun weekend because the big annual benefit auction is being held at Manheim Christian where I taught.  I'm just sorry we're missing the barbecued chicken today.  First time ever, probably!  Destiny always loves the children's activities they have Saturday mornings.  Last year they gave the kids pony rides and had a bouncing thing.  I'm sure she'll be hoping for that again.

Here are a few pictures I found in my cell phone that I didn't post earlier this week.  These were taken Monday morning when our Florida kids were leaving for the Baltimore airport. Too bad the sun was shining in Sophie's face as she waved goodbye for Grandma's camera.  What a bundle of fun she is.  I can't wait to spend much more time with her in July.
 
That was my morning-before-makeup-and-hair look!  It also looks like I had dirt on my shirt, but I think those are leaves or something on the design!

Austin still thinks it's fun to take snacks from his his mommy's mouth.  Look at this.

Austin, you're sweet enough.  I don't think you'll be needing any Splenda or confectioner's sugar!

What a fun week I had with him.  Everyday he walks more and further.  It is so cute!!  Especially the way he looks so tremendously pleased with himself.  I had tears when I put him down for his afternoon nap today.  I'm going to miss him till Monday.  I just love him so much.

3 comments:

Mari said...

It's a huge blessing that you can spend so much time with Austin. How can you help but love him!

Cherdecor said...

I hope the rain holds off so you can have a great weekend. Austin and Lori are so cute! They have a lot of fun! Pretty soon, you will have to catch him if you want to kiss him. He will be on the go, for sure.

Justabeachkat said...

Hope your weekend is a good one.

Hugs!
Kat