Well, I spoke too soon. Today Austin had several diapers in a row filled with liquid that was not pee. Descriptive enough? He had taken two very short naps, absolutely refused to eat anything except to drink juice and a few ounces of milk from his bottle. So I decided to just sit in the rocking chair with him. He tried to go to sleep, but kept squirming uncomfortably from time to time. And THEN the flood gates opened, not from the bottom, but the top. All down over my clothes, the chair, the floor. I quickly put him in the crib, and as I ran to get something for clean-up, I heard him throwing up more in his crib as he cried and cried. What to do first?????
Of course, I've faced that very dilemma many times before in my vast years of motherhood, so once again (with some help from Anthony after he emerged from his long shower) I managed to end up with a clean baby, a clean chair, a clean floor, a clean crib, and FINALLY a clean me.
Austin seems to be improving after having some Pedialyte. His daddy, however, is not faring so well. He has been worshiping at the porcelain throne this evening.
2 comments:
I hope that you are right! I hope that this "Bug" passes you by and that you have a great weekend.
Don't forget to wash your hands!(Smiles!)
I feel so bad for all of you. Having a sick baby is horrible, but when everyone else is feeling bad, it's even worse. Praying for good health soon!
Post a Comment