Well, I have tamed my rooster tail, and I'm actually quite pleased with the color and trim job this girl did on my hair the other day. So all's well that ends well.
I was at the dentist three times this week and I will be there three more times this month. My poor brittle teeth need lots of help. Two of my lower molars broke this fall, so they'll have to be pulled and will be replaced with partial dentures. The other work won't be quite that drastic. All the people in the dental office know me by name by now. Wow, my list of friends up here is growing. There's the pharmacist, the hair dresser, the folks at the dentist....... And of course, many people from Anthony and Lori's church.
But my best friends up here live right in this house. They arrived home from their trip to Lori's folks in New York last evening. Austin is cuter and funnier and more precious than ever. He's been learning to clap his hands for months, but just this week he really got it down. At any time he breaks into a hardy clap fest, and the more we laugh the more he claps. Oh, it's just so cute.
I was hoping to get to the gym regularly now that the holidays are over. I was there yesterday afternoon. Then after supper this evening I forced myself to put my workout clothes on, only to discover that they have been closing at 6 these weeks that the students are out of town. Good grief. Do they think we adults all left town too???
Yes well, there's always next week.
2 comments:
Glad that rooster tail is tamed. It's had me stressing for the last 24 hours!
I am glad that you like your hair now. I knew you could do a better job styling your hair. You always do.
I worked out at the mall yesterday. Hee! Hee! I have not been out walking since the cold weather started. I am afraid of falling and breaking a hip since my osteo is so bad. Yesterday, I thought, you know, I should come here every day just to walk. It is a little dangerous here though.
I may have to leave my credit cards at home. =)
Post a Comment