I really didn't have that much pain from my tooth extractions last night or today. I have been taking Tylenol regularly, as well as the antibiotic. Late this afternoon I went back to the dentist to have it checked and he said everything looks good. I got a look at it myself when he took out the dentures for the first time. Not a pretty sight. Now tonight I will take them out myself for the first time, just like an old lady.
Austin continues to bring all of us tremendous amounts of joy, along with some challenges. He can crawl so fast now, and when he hits the floor, the first thing that comes to his mind is to go back the hallway in search of an open door. He especially hopes to find the bathroom door open, and when we get to it and close it before he gets there, he is a very, very unhappy boy! Whenever I bring him down to my living room to play, it doesn't take long until he heads for the steps, which he can climb so fast now. But they are wooden and the floor at the bottom is hard wood, so I stay right behind him. He does seem to be understanding the words "no" and "stop", and he doesn't like either one of them at all!! He loves his music, and it's fun to see him recognize songs that come on when I play his CD's.
3 comments:
Hope all goes well at the dentist today. Soon you will have a beautiful smile again!
About Austin - of course he loves music! He is your grandson after all!
You will soon have a beautiful smile. I can hardly believe that you escaped that virus. You must have one tough immune system.
Jean, I thought of you last night and prayed that you would not have any pain. And, now you tell me you went back for more!!! Take care of yourself. I'm glad that all has gone well so far, and I will continue to pray for you and the dentist as he works on you!
Post a Comment