Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lunch with Austin

I'm sorry if you're tired of pictures of Austin (which I can't possibly imagine), but he is what my days consist of, so he's the one I take pictures of! Actually, I should have made note that the pictures I posted a few days ago (winning shots) were ones I stole from Austin's blog. Lori has been putting a lot of pictures on it this week, so you can go there to see more. Their camera takes amazing pictures.

We definitely have a little "ham" on our hands. He is loud and he is funny and he knows it. His latest new sound is in his throat, like he's clearing his throat slowly and gently. He just keeps doing it because he knows it makes us laugh. He even was doing it last evening when Lori was nursing him!!

He also likes to make fists and scrunch up his face like he's showing off his muscles. He's starting to clap his hands (a bit uncoordinated at this point) and raise his hands in the air to show how big he is. Below are some pictures I took with my cell phone during his lunch today.

Hi there! I'm Austin, and I LOVE to eat.


I love to blow raspberries with my lips too. In fact, when I get started, I find it hard to stop. I can make that sound for ten minutes straight and change keys 20 times!


Hey, you should click on this picture so you can see the two new teeth I'm getting on top. But don't look too close, or you'll see that I have boogers in my one nostril and my mommy won't want you to see that. She goes after them with a vengeance several times a day, and I just hate it.


See how big I am? I'm soooooo big!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tonja said...

Jean, he gets cuter every time I see his pic! I am happy that you and the rest of the family are so blessed with this beautiful and funny gift from God!

Cherdecor said...

Austin is just the best!