Friday, September 04, 2009

Weekend in Lancaster again

I'm soon heading toward Lancaster again for the weekend. This time I'm doing it without Dick, because, unfortunately, he has to work this weekend. But we decided that time with my dad is a very high priority for me right now.

Last evening I became the "owner" of Lori's old iPhone. So I will be able to have internet access this time. Thank you, Lori and Anthony!

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Be careful and have a great trip. You'll love the iPhone! I have an iTouch (no phone capability), but recently got a Blackberry...it is nice to have that constant internet access. I love it!

Cherdecor said...

Hope you have a good weekend with your dad. It certainly is a beautiful one.

Anonymous said...

Isn"t technology something else. what would we do with out it I wonder have a good time with your Dad.

Justabeachkat said...

You're gonna LOVE the iPhone...I sure do.

Hugs!
Kat