Saturday, March 21, 2009

Paper, paper, paper!!

Today I am doing this.....
...but I'd rather be doing this!
One end of the kitchen counter has become "paper central" around here, and the desk is even worse. So last evening I went through everything on the counter while Dick was here to ask about all his paper stuff. Then this morning I carried the stuff from the desk over to the counter, and am now trying to figure out what to do with each of those things before Dick leaves for his shift at Advance Auto Parts. Not everything is his stuff, but a lot of it is.

Miki, you can just take that Sears packet right out of the picture - it's your portraits that I need to mail to you some fine day!

I also am posting because I wanted to see if my blog updates on other people's sidebars. I noticed last evening that on several of my blog friends' sidebars, the last one showing for me is from several days ago - the "Oh, my pounding head" one. I don't want everyone to think I still have a pounding head!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Indigo Robe said...

I don't know how to do the sidebar thing! I want to, will have to figure it out one day.

I SO agree with you... I would MUCH rather be rocking my grandbaby but I have to spend a weekend at home sometime getting caught up! We will go up next weekend instead. I was just there last week so I guess I'll make it! :-)

Cherdecor said...

So you are sorting papers. Betty came over this evening to teach me to crochet. I am all thumbs. I promised that I would practice though.

Justabeachkat said...

Hi Jean

We're stuck here in the airport in Palm Desert due to high winds. Looks like we'll be spending another night here. Great, just great! George is in line trying to find us a way home tomorrow. It's Spring Break so it's crazy hard. The only good thing...I can blog away on my laptop while I wait for him. LOL

I'm sure we will be dealing with paper work when we get home, whenever that is. Plus taxes. Ugh.


Hugs!
Kat