Saturday, February 28, 2009

Austin, Grandma is coming!

All week long my goal has been to get everything done by Friday evening so we could go to State College today FINALLY to see Austin. And I did it! I was up last night until 1 AM, but I did it. I can hardly wait to see that precious, little guy. The last time we saw him at 1 1/2 weeks of age he still had his eyes closed most of the time. Now at 6 weeks he "talks" and smiles. I will definitely have some pictures to post tomorrow.

3 comments:

Tonja said...

I can hardly wait to see the new pics of you and that angel. Drive careful and get lots of hugs and kisses!

Cherdecor said...

Drive safely! Hope to see some pictures of that little pumpkin!

Justabeachkat said...

I can almost "hear" your excitement. Have fun. Give him a hug from me too.

Hugs!
Kat