What a great group of middle school kids I have in the worship team again - fourteen of them. I wish my schedule allowed for more than just an hour a week with them. They sound amazing already and they're so much fun to be with.
After school we went to Reading to pick up Destiny, then went directly to my school for a pasta dinner. It was fun sitting with friends from church and my sister Mary Ellen. The pasta dinner was a fund raiser by our board members for the Heather and Leon Heisey family who are serving with Christian Veterinary Mission in Mongolia. Leon was our board president the previous three years and their children attended our school.
It's good to have Destiny here again after missing a weekend. She's in her favorite chair eating orange sections and watching Bambi.
And look at this little guy, trying so hard last week at this time to make his grand entrance - he already has the remote control! Guess they're giving him a head start so he knows what it is and doesn't start putting it away in the drawer where calculators are kept - or hold it up to his ear and start talking into it, ha, ha, ha!! They posted a cute video this evening of Austin getting his hair washed. I can hardly wait to hold and kiss him again.

4 comments:
I loved that video of Austin. I can't believe he's a week old already!
Yep, boys/men of all ages love having control of the remote. LOL
Hugs!
Kat
I watched the video of Austin getting his hair washed. It was hard to believe that he wasn't crying but that he actually looked like he was enjoying it.
hahaha, love how BIG the socks are on his little feet! it won't be long before you cannot fit socks on his fat ankles! I love it!!!!!! Hugs to you!!!
Post a Comment