Friday, December 26, 2008

Sister brunch

This morning my sister Doris and I were invited to Mary Ellen's house for a sister brunch. Mary Ellen does such a nice job of decorating her house for Christmas. This is what you see when you walk in the front door.


Of the seven sisters in our family, there were three of us together this morning. We are the "locals." We missed you, Barb, Betty, and Rose. And of course you too, Janet.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mari said...

I enjoyed seeing the pictures of all of your celebrations. We had a sisters lunch this year - there are 3 of us. We are also likely to break into fits of laughter!

Cherdecor said...

Mary Ellen did a beautiful job decorating her house for Christmas! What a fun time you must have had!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the pictures. I enlarged them and it made me feel like I was right there with you. How I wish I were there! Thanks for calling me this morning. It was a nice surprise!

Tonja said...

Looks like fun...the kind only 'sisters' can have!