Miki and the kids bought Destiny this bead kit. She LOVES stuff like this. It will keep her busy for many hours at a time.
Grandpa and Bjorn hung out on the sofa. I told Bjorn to hold Destiny's Build-a-Bear unicorn, but he declined!
Here's the beginning of my Christmas family picture. I'll just cut the rest of the family members out of other photos and add them to this one!
This morning Jeremy, Dick, and I left the house at 4 AM for the Philly airport. Jeremy's flight back to Tampa was leaving at 6:30 and we were home by 7. I slept a good bit of the way home. Dick went right back to bed and is snoring away! What a wonderful time we had with Jeremy this week. He is so much fun to be with and I miss him already.

1 comment:
I'm enjoying all the family pictures. Looks like you are having a good time as usual!
Post a Comment