Friday, September 12, 2008

Some grandchildren pix

Thought I'd send some pictures of grandchildren this evening. Here's one of Sophie being babysat by Uncle Jeremy the other evening. He had to do school work on his computer, so she got out her computer to work as well. But she was getting disgusted with hers - it was having problems and the mouse just wasn't working right. (Apparently she hears her dad say things like that about his laptop!) She does look the way I feel sometimes when my computer doesn't cooperate!


And below is a picture of Sophie's first biological cousin - Anthony and Lori's baby boy. You can see the profile of his face at the top and his hand close to his mouth. Look at that cute nose! I just want to kiss him. Dick told Anthony and Lori he would pay them to name him Dick, but for some reason they aren't biting, ha, ha, ha!!

We drove to Reading after school to pick up Destiny. I was so glad Dick was available to drive because it was raining so hard. This evening we took Destiny to the rec center's "Parents Night Out" activity. They take the kids swimming in the pool, do games and activities with them, etc. She just loves it. We didn't have any plans to go out, but Dick went to a local high school football game. I stayed home and vegged out.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mari said...

I can see that is one cute baby! It doesn't look like a Dick though!

Justabeachkat said...

What a cute photo of Sophie. That face!

Awwww...how thrilling to see the baby's sweet face.

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

I just got news that I am going to be a grandmother for the 5th time. My son and his wife are expecting as well.

Anonymous said...

I just got news that I am going to be a grandmother for the 5th time. My son and his wife are expecting as well.

Cherdecor said...

OH, I think they should name him Dick. His profile looks just like him! (smiles)

Tonja said...

Oh, my, a beautiful baby boy! Can you stand it? And, a beautiful little girl...cute pic!