Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm a happy camper

I had the great pleasure of seeing Jeremy peering through my classroom door at the end of my last class today. The person who picked him up at the airport brought him to school. I was so happy to see him and to have him at school with me. So many teachers, some he never knew, came up and said, "Hi Jeremy. I know you from your mom's blog." It was so funny!

We picked up a few groceries after school, then went home to await the arrival of Dick with his airport load. And here they are - Katrina, Miki, and Bjorn.


Jeremy was eager to show his portfolio to Miki. She was an architectural drafting major in trade school, and an art education major in college, so she and Jeremy have a lot of common interests.


We have had a most enjoyable evening, eating supper together, talking, reminiscing, and laughing A LOT. I am just crazy over Katrina and Bjorn. I am so looking forward to spending this week with them. If only I didn't have to go to school.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy every moment.

Mari said...

Yeah for having family with you!

Tonja said...

Glad everyone is there safely! Now...ENJOY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Our home computer is on the blink - sad indeed! I will check in on you from work till we figure it out.

Can't wait to see your kids and grandkids again. Enjoy every moment with them.......I know you will!

Doris