Sunday, July 13, 2008




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tonja said...

VBS is one of my favorite things! I always look forward to the week! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your Bible School looks very creative, and sounds like a fun time with everyone working together. That's awesome. Mary Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hey Jean, I know this doesn't apply to today's blog but I've been wanting to ask you... when do you go to the gym? I got a part time job and a membership there this summer but I have yet to run into you there.
Darla

Jean said...

Darla, I always go right around 11:00 to 12:00 or 12:30. I have to work around the Kid Zone schedule because of Destiny. That would be so fun to see you! Are you going to Melissa's next Tuesday?

Justabeachkat said...

Oh, I remember those fun days of VBS. I taught every year while my kids were little. It's hard work, but fun and exciting. Great photos.

Hugs!
Kat

Rose said...

You do a great job - VBS is so much fun. We have to miss ours this year because we will be in PA. We had our trip planned first, so may-be next year! Have a great week.