As Will Parker, he was persuing his heart throb, Ado Annie, who was also swayed by a flirtatious peddler. She would swoon as the peddler would show her what a "Paris Goodbye" was like, but Will showed her what an "Oklahoma Hello" was like. Oh my word! HILARIOUS! If only I had a picture of it.
Here he is with his Ado Annie afterward. She was so, so funny, and so was he.
Lisa and I were amused as we watched little adoring fans come up to Jeremy afterward to get his autograph!
And here we are afterward at Jeremy's house - once again I am a happy, proud mama.

1 comment:
What a fun evening! How many shows is Jeremy in a year? I remember the last time you were down there, Jeremy had a sore throat. (or one of the times) Is it because he sings a lot?
OR is it being in the A/C all the time?
Post a Comment