Three generations: my dad, Janet's son Scott, and his son Corbin. Missing from the picture is my sister Janet. How she would have enjoyed this evening of family and grandchildren.
Four generations: my dad, me, Lisa, and Sophie.
All too soon it was time to clean up. My sister Mary Ellen and my parents were discussing where to put some of the things.
The two hard-working women who made this event possible: my sister Mary Ellen and my brother's wife Nancy.

4 comments:
Seeing pictures is second best to actually being there. You all were in my thoughts last evening and I was sure everyone was having a good time as always. Thanks, Jeanie. Barb
So much fun and so much love in one room. Loved seeing the photos.
Hugs!
Kat
I love your four generation picture! That is a keeper for sure!
I enjoyed looking at all your family pictures. I can tell you are a loving family for sure! and - you all have really cute kids and grandkids!
Post a Comment