Sunday, June 29, 2008

Stauffer Camp Out, 2008

Another great weekend camping with Dick's family is history. As always, it was a GREAT time of fun and bonding. Sitting around the camp fire with other family members any time of the day or night is one of the best things of all.


There were four great granddaughters present this weekend: Destiny, Sophie, our niece Krista's little girl Natalia (age 2), and our nephew Joe's daughter Morgan who is just a month older than Sophie. It was fun to see the little girls get acquainted with each other. Joe's one-year-old son Avery was also along, but somehow I did not get any picture of him, except in his high chair at the table.

Below, Natalia gives Destiny a hug.

Morgan and Sophie meet each other for the first time.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my, that was a lot to catch up on!!! I always loved hearing stories from Krista about the Stauffer family camping weekends. I know she has MANY fond memories from these times. Hope the tradition continues, even as the family continues to grow!

Cherdecor said...

Awwww! I loved reading about your weekend. When I get home tonight, I will take longer to look at them.
Now I am off to the Campus for an MRA.

Dianne said...

I read about the campout last night, but was too tired to comment! :-) Looks like everyone had a great time. I don't know how in the world you do all you do though...you are amazing!