Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sharyn and I had front row seats that Jeremy had saved for us, so even though my camera usually does not take very good pictures without flash, they didn't get too bad, being that close. Here are some of the scenes Jeremy was in:

In the picture above and below, Jeremy is the guy in the middle.

He played the part of Tulsa, which included the song All I Need is the Girl. I didn't get any good picture during the song because he was moving and dancing almost the entire song. I wish you could hear him sing it. His voice is amazing.


We were SO HOT afterward. It was held in a little, old theatre that does not have AC - in Florida!!! There was a pretty strong thunder storm during the show, which did cool the air somewhat.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tracey said...

great pics! I know you must be so proud!