Thursday, June 05, 2008

Another thing we played was "dance class". I would put some music on and she would show me some fancy foot work!
In the afternoon I made a triple recipe of a favorite dish of Lisa's and Jeremy's from their childhood. Jeremy came over between classes and worked on a project on his computer while I cooked. We listened to music and chatted occasionally. It felt nice to have him there while I worked.
We did miss a good picture. My feet felt pretty good during this vacation - except for this day when I was on my feet such a long time cooking and cleaning up. I just had to break down and put my black Reeboks on. The only socks I had along were white "anklets", complete with my capris - a lovely sight.
Neopolitan Meal in a Dish. Yummmm.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tracey said...

All the play pictures with Sophie are so cute. I know she enjoyed having you there and she probably couldn't play enough!!! I'm sure she was trying to make up for lost time with memaw!

I love Lisa's house! The colors are so vibrant! She needs to take pics of her home and do a tour on her blog and tell us all about her handywork! And the tiles on the stairs....my favorite!!!

So, tell us about the "dish"?! It looks so de-lish! Give us the recipe...unless it's a family secret!