I am not kidding when I say that for at least two weeks now, most of our days have been rainy all or part of the day, and the daytime temps have been in the 50's and 60's.
I reminded some of the teachers today that last fall when we had unusually warm temps through October we were saying that we were getting tired of wearing our summer clothes. But it's a good thing we got to wear them then, because we certainly are not getting to wear them now!
I had a proud message on my voice mail today. It was Ray saying that he just got the results of the big test he took in March. He has now been promoted from Sailor to Petty Officer Gonzalez. You go, Ray!!
4 comments:
Way to go Ray!!!!! Congrats!
Jean, I sure hope you get some warm weather soon. Brrrr....50's? Yikes!
Hugs!
Kat
ryc: Yes, you do see that horse every day.
I'm cold right now, at noon on Friday, my window in the office still closed. So glad warmer weather is predicted for this weekend. MEW
That's fabulous news about Ray...I know you are proud!
Post a Comment