Sunday, March 30, 2008

My new workout??

Last evening Frank gave Destiny some new toys, including this Strawberry Shortcake dance pad. She was really "tearing it up" this afternoon. Hmmm. Maybe through these next two busy months when I probably won't have time to go to the gym often enough, I should try this thing out! But even if I do, there will NOT be pictures!!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cherdecor said...

Oh, please, put up the pictures! I think this will work for you! Ha! Ha!

Dianne said...

I gave Grace a Hannah Montana dance mat for Christmas. I think it had stars that lit up on it about where to step, along to her songs, of course. Those are cute pictures....thanks for posting them.

Anonymous said...

great exercise for any one kids and adults.

Susan said...

We bought our grandson one of something similar Christmas of 2006. He has loved it and I sure can't keep up with it!!!!
Susan

Tonja said...

Oh, come on Jean, we all know you can 'get down' to some Strawberry Shortcake! It would be depriving us of a rare and delightful post to see such talent! Pretty please!