Sunday, March 23, 2008

Look where Sam hid one of the eggs! She found it when Dick asked her what was the last thing we had made in the grill.
She was delighted to have found all 27 eggs, and then....
...she accidently dumped the entire basketful of eggs! Instead of an egg hunt, it became an egg scramble!
But after they were safely back in the basket they didn't look so bad after all!

Ray had to leave around 7 PM to return to Virginia Beach. He works tomorrow. He called home three times this evening to report on traffic conditions. I know he wished he could stay home.

Sam and Jen stayed this evening to play Take One, a crossword game played with Scrabble letters, but not the board. We had a great time. Jen won, hands down.

Well, this week it felt like getting ready for a big practice on Friday, an Easter morning service, and a family dinner was like running a marathon. Now I need to start another marathon. Next weekend I am leading worship at a Women's Retreat for my sister Doris's church (Friday evening and Saturday), my school worship team will be having its first Sunday morning engagement, AND it's report card weekend. I still have off tomorrow for Easter break, so I will be catching up on paper grading in preparation for those report card grades. So I really need some sleep, because grading papers is THE most boring job I can think of and usually puts me right to sleep.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mari said...

What a weekend you had! Looks like a great day spent with the family on Sunday, though and Destiny sure looks cute in her dress.