Our rainbow
We did not get a huge snowstorm yesterday like they did in the midwest, and we did not have the horrendous devastation of tornado damage like they did in the south, but we did have crazy weather. The high temp was 64 degrees, a record setter. As the cold air moved in we had rain and thunderstorms. Late in the afternoon I spied this rainbow. As usual, I did not have my camera with me, but my cell phone was put into action again. We had another torrential downpour after I went to bed last evening. My heart goes out to those whose lives have been so greatly disrupted by the tornadoes.
4 comments:
That's a beautiful picture! After all this crazy weather it's nice to see that promise!
I imagine that you got more wind than we did because you were closer to the passing of the storm than we were.
My heart also goes out to those suffering from the effects of the tornadoes.
Two girls from Lititz Grace are attending college and were in the dorms of the University that was hit. The girls got out but they lost every thing. One of the girls is on heart medicine and she cannot get back in to get it. The church sent money to the girls.
There's just something about a rainbow that makes me want to smile.
Hugs!
Kat
I love to see a rainbow. What a beautiful thing they are! That "Master Artist" at work again!
Post a Comment