Sunday, December 30, 2007

Later in the day it was delightful to have Ray and Thyda join us. They had left Virginia Beach this morning right after she got off duty. It was the first time Dick's family had a chance to meet her. They entertained us with all their stories and experiences. As usual, Ray was a comedian.
What do we do with this guy? Thyda and I just look at each other and shake our heads!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya just gotta love him! He is so much fun.......hope they can join the Witmer clan sometime!

Doris F.

Justabeachkat said...

Lucky you....so many family get-togethers!

Hugs!
Kat

Mari said...

Hi Jean - I was sent your way by Cherdecor. She said I should visit you because I have a son in the army. He is training at Fort Eustice near Williamsburg which must be close to your son. We had the joy of having him home for Christmas but must bring him back to the airport tomorrow. I had fun visiting you and will be back!

Cherdecor said...

That Ray sounds like a lot of fun! I am so glad that he and Thyda got to come home and spend some time with you.