Saturday, December 29, 2007


Inside the front cover of the album is a list of each of our names, just in case anyone forgets who all belongs to our family! The next pages are everyone's mailing addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses, and following that is a list of each birthday and anniversary. And then it's page after page of the best pictures from the year 2007, in age order, starting with Dick and I, then Miki's family, Lisa's family, Anthony and Lori, Sam, Frank's family, Jeremy, and Ray and Thyda. I just love looking through it and I hope they do as well. (You can see the pictures I put into the albums if you click on my web album on my sidebar.) I used to do a customized calendar each year, but decided this might be more enjoyable and sharable, but still include the vital information all in one place.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: