Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Vegging out

I actually have had a VERY laid back evening at home. I did a good, hard work-out at the gym after school, came home and made a big pot of my homemade vegetable soup, and have "vegged out" at the computer ever since. Tomorrow morning I have two periods in a row of Middle School Chorus and that's it. We get out at 11:30 and are off until Tuesday. That feels too good to be true!

Ray called the other evening and said the Navy will be flying him to VA tomorrow after his morning graduation. He and Thyda will be home for Thanksgiving! Is that good news or what??

6 comments:

Dianne said...

That's great news! I'm looking forward to my time off too...nothing like it!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Justabeachkat said...

Yum...veggie soup...one of my favorites.

Hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful...safe, fun, filled with love and many happy memory making moments.

Hugs!
Kat

Cherdecor said...

That is wonderful news that Ray and his wife get to come home! That is a Thanksgiving Blessing for sure! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

Tonja said...

That is great news, Jean! I know they will be happy to be together again. And I know you'll be happy to see them both.

Hope your day is filled with all that makes good memories.

Blessings
Tonja

Anonymous said...

Jean - Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!