Oh, no! Remember that little girl that rides her bike too fast? Now she has another set of wheels!
What?? A boyfriend already too?? And she's still at the wheel, isn't she?
Uh-oh, looks like he's baling out and she's mad, ha, ha!!
Up here in the cold north I had a lazy day of hanging out with the kids. This afternoon Sam and I went to the Verizon store while Ray and Thyda went to the AT&T store, after which we met up at the favorite eating place in Manheim - A&M Pizza. Their subs are the BEST! We had a lot of fun. It's almost impossible to not have fun with Ray along. They have to leave already tomorrow. Destiny will be so very sad. She just loves Thyda so much.
I gotta hit the sack. With all these young adults in the house it's hard to keep a normal schedule!





3 comments:
Cute pics! I know you are gonna miss Ray and Thyda. Visits are never long enough, are they?
What a cute picture of Sophie and her friend. She must be a wild driver because he is getting out! LOL!
More cute photos! Sophie is a pistle, isn't she?
Hugs!
Kat
Post a Comment