Destiny has just loved having Tuwana here this weekend. They played dress-up, played with dolls, and dressed the blow-up tiger she won at the "barn" party.
We got a good laugh over this view of the tiger!
This morning Tuwana played guitar and sang with our worship team. The year she taught at our school she was on our worship team at church, so she enjoys joining us whenever she comes to visit. She and I sang a duet as a special this morning.
She left to return to VA when we were ready to leave for our Christmas rehearsal at 5 today. Now it's 8:00 and we're soon ready to take Destiny back home.

2 comments:
Jean
Destiny really is gorgeous. She seems to get prettier every time I see her. She sure looked happy to have a "playmate". The tiger dress up photos were cute, especially the one from behind :-)
Hugs!
Kat
Looks like a wonderful fun-filled night. I agree with Kat, Destiny is so pretty! All the costumes are so fun! Destiny's seems to be perfect for her.
Have a good week!
Post a Comment