Several of my blog friends have been filling out this crazy "terrible twos" survey just for the fun of it, and now here are my answers.
1. Two Names You Go By: Jean and Jeanie
2. Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: tee shirt and capris
3. Two Things You Want In A Relationship: transparency and love
4. Two of Your Favorite Things to Do: lead worship and write
5. Two Things You Want Very badly At the Moment: for all of our children and grandchildren to be together all at the same time, for all of our children and grandchildren to know Jesus Christ personally
6. Two Pets You Had/Have: a white dog named Snowball and a terrible, black cat named Lucifer
7. Two People Who Will Fill This out First: The first people already did it. As usual, I'm lagging behind a day or two!
8. Two Things You Did Last Night: prepared music for this morning's worship and posted pictures of Elvin and Pauline's wedding
9. Two People That Live In Your House: my hubby and myself
10. Two People You Talked To Last: my granddaughter Destiny (she's here) and my son Jeremy (by phone)
11. Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow: taking Destiny back to her mom and getting a tooth filled at the dentist.
12. Two Longest Car Rides: from Lancaster County, PA to Wisconsin Dells in one day, from Lancaster County, PA to Tampa, FL in one day.
13. Name 2 of Your Favorite Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving
14.Two Favorite Beverages: ice water, coffee
3 comments:
Yea! You did it!
I read through your list and then looked down and saw the pictures of the wedding and Janet's grave marker. What a bittersweet day, huh?! I'm so glad things went well and I'm also glad you've been able to spend some time with Destiny.
School started for us on the 8th and I've been so busy---working 4 days a week at the school, doing real estate (I'm about to leave to go list a house) and also doing the band booster thing! Sometimes I feel overwhelmed!!! Plus I haven't had much time for blogging! I sure do miss you and all our bloggy friends---I'm going to try to be more consistent!
Much love!
Tracey
I bet there are some good stories about that cat!
The dentist?? Oh no. . . those two words strike terror in my heart.
~Cheryl
Post a Comment