Today is our daughter-in-law Lori's birthday. She is, without question, one of my most favorite people in the whole world. When I first met her five years ago, she was not yet Anthony's girlfriend, just a friend that was a girl! She was so interested in knowing all about our life as foster parents and many times as we talked, her eyes would tear up. I was thinking to myself, "Wow, this girl is a kindred spirit. If only Anthony would end up marrying her." A year later he did, and I didn't have anything to do with it, except to pray for Anthony's future wife ever since he was a little boy. To get to know more, check out the Lori and Anthony labels on my sidebar.
Lori, you are completely beautiful, inside and out, and our entire family adores you. I pray that this next year of your life will be one of great blessing and fulfillment. Have a great day. Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment