Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A new synonym for "dangerous"

Well, I have another "from the mouths of babes" entry this evening. Today as we drove through town we met up with a girl riding her bike on the street. Destiny exclaimed, "A LITTLE GIRL riding her bike in the STREET!! How adjentic is THAT??" I asked her what she said and she repeated the word exactly as she had said it the first time and then exclaimed again that it was a little girl riding a bike in the STREET! So I just smiled as I wondered where that word came from!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes from the mouth of babes Aren"t they precious

Justabeachkat said...

I'd love to know what she meant too! Kids are amazing.

Hugs!
Kat

Cherdecor said...

That's a good word, I think I will use it sometime. Wait! I think I have used it a time or two! LOL!

Tonja said...

Now just what word do you think she was trying to say? One of my boys used to say he was "baggarated"...instead of aggravated.

There are lots of those misspoken words that we remember, aren't there? They are too sweet!