Monday, July 23, 2007

I don't feel so bad

I decided that this week I will "clean up" my computer - delete old emails, pictures that aren't all that great, etc. Just a while ago I was about to start on the old emails when I came across this story about "senior moments" sent to me from my sister Mary Ellen. Now I don't feel so badly at all about my senior moment last evening!

A woman I know who is a real estate agent was multitasking while she was driving. She was talking to her husband on the phone and she said, ‘I can’t find my cell phone. Let me hang up and you call me back so I can find it.’”

2 comments:

Dianne said...

That's pretty bad!

Justabeachkat said...

Oh, lately I've had a few moments like that. One time a few days ago I was looking all over for my sunglasses and they were pushed up on top of my head! This menoupause isn't funny.

Hugs!
Kat