The bird flew away so fast I didn't even get him in my picture. BUT, check it out - that IS the bird's shadow on this picture!! I guess he must have been feeling as free as a bird! Hee, hee.
Okay...somebody's gotta say it...how 'bout that Lynyrd Skynyrd song called 'Freebird' from YEARS ago? I looked up the lyrics...
"If I leave here tomorrow Would you still remember me? For I must be travelling on, now, cause theres too many places I've got to see. But, if I stayed here with you, girl, Things just couldnt be the same. cause I'm as free as a bird now, And this bird you can not change. Lord knows, I can't change."
YEP...that sounds like your bird today alright! :-) Too funny...
2 comments:
Okay...somebody's gotta say it...how 'bout that Lynyrd Skynyrd song called 'Freebird' from YEARS ago? I looked up the lyrics...
"If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be travelling on, now,
cause theres too many places I've got to see.
But, if I stayed here with you, girl,
Things just couldnt be the same.
cause I'm as free as a bird now,
And this bird you can not change.
Lord knows, I can't change."
YEP...that sounds like your bird today alright! :-) Too funny...
Good for you, Dianne...I couldn't remember all the lyrics!
So I'm not the only one into rescuing God's creatures, am I?
Post a Comment