"Anybody want to come play in my pool?" Yes, Sophie, I do!! Grandma is getting really, really tired of cold weather.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It's OK Jean, the fun part of this calendar is getting pages off and on for the last six weeks. Yours is not the last one to come. Blessings to you as you head into the last weeks of school. I enjoy the song The Father's love also. Lois
Well, if I would be a swimmer, that would be an irresistible invitation. Somehow on this cold day, though it makes me long greatly for spring, the invitation to swim does not even tempt me. However. If that were my sweet grandbaby, I can assure you that the reaction would be very different. She really is a doll!
6 comments:
It's OK Jean, the fun part of this calendar is getting pages off and on for the last six weeks. Yours is not the last one to come. Blessings to you as you head into the last weeks of school. I enjoy the song The Father's love also.
Lois
Yes, Sophie, I want to come too! We can have a pool party!
She is SO precious! She looks like she is a joy to be around!
She's a cutie pie! Anyone would want to go swimming with that sweet heart.
Well, if I would be a swimmer, that would be an irresistible invitation. Somehow on this cold day, though it makes me long greatly for spring, the invitation to swim does not even tempt me. However. If that were my sweet grandbaby, I can assure you that the reaction would be very different. She really is a doll!
Who could say 'no' to that?? NOT ME!
Post a Comment